Pronunciation: /əˌmʊə ˈfuː, amuʀ fu/
Definition of Amour Fou
1. Wild love. 2. Uncontrollable or obsessive passion.
- Capricorn: wow you pissed me off so I'm going to sulk in silence and snap if spoken to
- Aquarius: YOU MADE ME UPSET IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD /melts into a dramatic heap
- Pisces: I'M GONNA FUCKING THROW THINGS. LIKE THE BIGGEST TANTRUM. YOU HAVE -EVER- SEEN.
- Aries: WOW I'M SO MAD for like a second. What's for dinner?
- Taurus: BRB SMASHING HEADLONG THROUGH A WALL TO KILL YOU
- Gemini: Oh, I'm not mad. Wait. YES I FUCKING AM. Okay maybe not. BUT THEN AGAIN--
- Cancer: ...oh. I'm angry. But you'll never know. Till it's too late. Cookie?
- Leo: /INDISCERNIBLE NOISES OF RAGE
- Virgo: how could you do this to me. how. HOW??? Get out of my life. No wait baby come back...
- Libra: Passively plotting your demise.
- Scorpio: This'll only sting for a second. Unlike my wounds which'll bleed FOREVER and you'll never hear the end of it. WHIIIINE
- Sagittarius: I have to leave before I kill someone. Bye!~
But if I were to answer you very simply, I would say this: why shouldn’t I be interested? That is to say, what blindness, what deafness, what density of ideology would have to weigh me down to prevent me from being interested in what is probably the most crucial subject to our existence, that is to say the society in which we live, the economic relations within which it functions, and the system of power which defines the regular forms and the regular permissions and prohibitions of our conduct. The essence of our life consists, after all, of the political functioning of the society in which we find ourselves. So I can’t answer the question of why I should be interested; I could only answer it by asking why shouldn’t I be interested?”
One of the things I love the most about my job is that my hard work does not fatten a rich white man’s pocket. In fact, it does the opposite. My hard work results in taking from that pocket and having that money be put back where it belongs, in the pockets of the workers who slaved away for it and earned it.
I hope that I never, out of necessity, have to work to make a rich white man richer, but instead that I continue on the path that I am now, a path that is the complete opposite.